To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

beautiful

so the moral of the story is if you want to fly, you gotta make yourself a trebuchet, align it with a mattress shop (with a mattress over it's door( and a pile of matresses in front of it)) and shoot yourself, right?

WhiteLightning responds:

It works best if you have a rather rubbery body. As such, I do not recommend this to actual humans.

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

the best parodic vid possible

seriously, I litteraly rolled on the floor laughing when he took dash's googles. I alson busted out laughing at several parts like : gifts from the fridge, invincible kids, the final boss waiting, lucien's speech, how he got owned, etc, etc.

Your animation was also awsome, the voicing and the drawings

other fact about fable: fable III is 9 billion times less awsome than fable II

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Funny, but not original

What makes it funny is that you used epic randomness, which is a concept that is not very priginal aymore. Yes, I laughed, but it kept reminding me videos like stick figure on crack, which used the same concept as you did, even the fuzzy transition. Of, course, I like this video and I did laugh, but you could have integrated something to make it stand out from the crowd.

CrateRun CrateRun

Hey there is nothing wrong with difficutlty, but the difficulty should not come from the bad controls. It should not be a challenge to fall straight down (I'm thinking of level 13). The challenge should come from the timing rather than the ability to land on the platforms. The game is good, it's beautiful and the level design is good too, but the controls have to be more fluid in order to make it great and satisfying. just sayin'

space splat space splat

hemm...

well if the game would have worked it could have been nice, but all there were was your menu flashing and I couldn't do anything.

anyways try and resubmit it working

leamuffin responds:

my tired brain failed to see the _copy after the name when uploading, well it works now heh

Action Potential Action Potential

Good song in overall, as always
I especially like the swing part, which is catchy and groovy.
There are only 2 things that bothered me: the transitions between swing and even-8s and between the two different even-8s parts, and the last note, which should have been a C instead of a D sharp.
Aside from these details, this song is great. maybe needs more of the swing pattern?

Action Potential (Demo) Action Potential (Demo)

I loved the swing part with triplets, but the even-8ths part was less catchy and groovy.
This looks like a great song, can't wait for the full version. I would only suggest you eventually go back to a swing groove.

Parkerman1700 responds:

Thanks for the review and the kind words! I actually have been working on it, and I did just that. I brought the main melody back, so don't worry! Thanks.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

this is as awesome and groovy as the original and makes me wanna play impossible game on NES :)